Program Version Review
Product has been archived / Produkt wurde archiviert
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2012-07-12)
- An initilization errror has been fixed. This also requires now that symbol descriptors are present and unique.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2010-10-15)
- Program has been tested and is now supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7 32/64.
- Program has been revamped to support Multibyte Characters.
- The line "browser=C:\Program Files\Opera61\opera.exe" in App-Config will now call an external browser for the Programhelp. This is especielly useful for Wine under Linux.
- A problem with negative rises at the left graphic boundery has been fixed.
- A new compact project file format is now being used. Old formats can still be read.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2008-08-27)
- For Help and Reports an embedded browser will be used. This avoids those Script-Warnings from Internet Explorer.
- New Form App-Config
- Modifications and tests under Linux/Wine. More information to this in our Forum.
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2008-08-01)
- The content encoding will now be set in reports. This will now display special characters, properly when the browser setting is e.g. UTF-8..
- If the environment variable LOCALAPPDATA is set (Windows Vista) all files, which are modified by the application, are stored in the local application data folder. This should now avoid any problems, which relate to the User-Account-Control of Windows Vista. At the first use of this program version, all related files are copied to the application data folder and are ignore in the program folder thereafter.
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2008-03-22)
- Fix for different screen resolution if other than 96dpi.
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (2008-01-04)
- In most of the forms an embetted help has been added. This can be turned off in Preferences.
- New form to store constants, which can be used in most numeric entry fields.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (2005-07-21)
- Symbol names wouldn't stay in the value list, when a symbol name had trailing blanks.
- A variation of an old input data format could generate an error on loading.
Version 188.8.131.52/Windows (2004-02-14)
- The Column Information display has been corrected for moved columns.
- New Dialog for table import, Import with Options.
Version 184.108.40.206/Windows (2004-01-27)
- When importing ASCII or CSV files, embedded TAB characters could cause problems. These character are converted to blanks now, bevor a line is parsed.
Version 220.127.116.11/Windows (2003-09-05)
- Alternatively, comma or dot can be used as decimal delimiter, when entering real numbers.
- Comma or dot can be selected as decimal delimiter in outputs.
- Single Columns can be imported via the Popup Menu. From the selected file, the values are taken and written to the position, from which the dialog was invoked. One value will be read per line from an ASCII file (includes CSV format) .
Version 18.104.22.168/Windows (2003-06-14)
- In most cases, the graphic settings can now be saved.
Version 3.6/Windows (2003-02-16)
- Changes on the properties of the first column (NR) could lead to runtime erros, when saving the project or invoking a report.
- The column dt wasn't updated properly on change of t1 or t2 (if the difference equation was used).
- The list of previously opened projects wasn't always up-to-date.
- Exchanged columns could lead to the message "GetAsFloat - wrong editor type".
- Simplified installation procedure. The downloaded file is a executable program, which doesn't need to be unpacked beforehand.
Version 3.5/Windows (2002-02-25)
New Document for a quick start "Getting Started".
New Front Page Layout for quick access of documents and language settings.
New StyleSheet, Page-Break and Graphic Size features are to be found in Standard settings form.
XY-Axis setting, when reading old data files are corrected.
Table forms have been enhanced with Sort, Export/Import and Filter functions.
A calculator can be invoked on right mouse button click in certain data fields.
A short cut to the Graphic Export dialog has been introduced in the menu item "Edit". More formats are made available
Line attributes like color and line type can be set, by clicking on a line in the graph.
Content Changes are marked with a red vertical bar on the right side of such a document.
Version 22.214.171.124/Windows (January 30, 2001)
Get Averages and Ps in the form "Calculation of standard state / state of operation" didn't set one flag and therefore a newly calculated result was disregarded on OK. On changes in other fields (e.g. P, T), this flag was properly set and data properly transferred .
The buttons f(PTFO2) in the formular "Characteristics / Limits" didn't function any more after causing an input error in above entry fields.
Version 126.96.36.199/Windows (November 23, 2000)
Problems with falsely entered serial numbers fixed.
Version 3.4/Windows (6/15/2000)
New columns have been added in the form Measured values. These columns were introduced to make the data table (report) LAI-conform. These are columns for date, begin and end of the sampling and the duration, as well as some more columns for the flexible use for further measured values.
All value columns are calculable via user defined expressions. Expressions can be defined in the form Column settings.
For the data table, a separate header and footer can be defined in the form Measured values.
The graphic resolution of the print out can be increased with a factor, which can be set on report output.
Version 3.3/Windows (06/03/2000)
The report has a new table which contains detailed information about the limits or characteristics.
The form measured values contains now one more column for the pressure at the sampling location. This Value is also taken into account, when calculating standard state or state of operation and in the average calculation. The title of this column must be corrected manually for existing data. Entering of negative numbers don't generate a beep anymore.
The graphic is now generated as GIF-format and is therefore of higher quality.
O2 reference will not be disabled when f(Cn,P,T,F) is selected to allow entry of data for use in the form characteristics.
There are two new values in p&k.ini to control the size of the program's main window and hereby the size of the graphic. E.g. width=600 height=400 sets the windows size to 600 x 400 pixels.
The 4 most recently used projects are listed for quick access in the file menu.
Version 3.2/Windows (05/22/2000)
The form measured values has been cleaned. Column settings like title, unit etc. are now in a new form and for all columns adjustable. The new form Column settings can be opened with a right mouse button click into the column's header. The output of columns can be controlled with this form.
A Problem with the output of decimal digits has been solved with this.
Data sets assigned to the first or last symbol (square) are not taken into account of the calculation of the P,T,F and O2 average values.
Print preview in the file menu.
Graphic legend is now more compact and more flexible. The Equation is stated in the legend now.
Graphic resolution is considered now and the illustration of intersections are more independent of it.
The program has been secured with a serial number, with it, the origin of a program can be traced.
The automatic pop up of the log on changes can now be controlled in the form Standard values .
A new form "Layout" has been made available in the menu bar (not in demo version). The settings in this form are not supported by us and are not stored. This form is meant for final detailing only.
Symbol descriptors are now read before the data.
Calculation of standard state / state of operation: The O2 part is now disabled when not needed. The calculation from standard state to standard state at reference O2 is now possible.
Full Windows support with appropriate intuitive operation. You no longer need to learn any code numbers for program control. You can select, from easily understandable lists, which variant the program is supposed to calculate. Now with more attractive lists and graphics, which can be printed to standard Windows printers or inserted via the clipboard to other programs. Also graphics can be zoomed or moved.
The program was created for you to be operated as easy and fast as possible. Therefore several tool were integrated. In the input tables one can move columns, so you can feed the data in the same order in accordance with your presentation. In addition you can determine when to append a new line. So you don't need to use the cursor controls unnecessarily to skip columns. Besides you can duplicate data sets and modify the status over a range of several data sets.
The program is present in German and English.
There are new value columns. A third one, which can be selected as X or Y-axis or can be determined from the new columns for pressure, temperature, dampness or O2-content. You can select if the the result are calculated as standard state or state of operation.
The limit values can be calculated from the standard state or state of operation, though you can carry out the conversion not just by a factor, but also by pressure, temperature, dampness and O2-content. For pressure, temperature, dampness and O2-content the program can determine the average values from the input data.
As well as the well-known logs, there is a new report function, which produces the graphic and the individual tables in the order desired. The reports are produced in HTML-format and left in the data directory for your disposal. Of course, these documents can be modified with almost every text processing program.
Version 2 (DOS)
The program carries out a regression calculation according to the guidelines VDI 3950 part 1 and VDI 2066. Besides linear and square functions, also logarithmic and exponential functions are determined.
An outliers test according to Grubbs (VDI 2449), independent of the regression calculation, and a significance test are integrated.
Parameters, like statistical certainty are variable and therefore calculations according to the guideline VDI 2066 (dust measurements) are possible.
Pairs of values can be deactivated or commented on. They are managed in ASCII files and can be imported easily from those.
As described in the guidelines (as the regression formula y'=f(x) will be selected ), the square formula will be tested, if it is significantly better than the formula of the first degree.
The coefficients determined by the program can be replaced with own coefficients. Coefficients can be tested on a user defined basis, e.g. how numbers are rounded or a physical dependency. All characteristic values are derived from the users' coefficients. In addition, the function, determined by the program, can be displayed.
In a query block, characteristically values on the curves can be recalled, e.g. entering the X-value to receive the Y-values on all curves, or, any Y-value to receive all other values.